The Bar is a room that can spawn on most floors (excluding the Sewers) connecting to large open areas or hallways.
The Bar is a large, dimly lit room with two entrances and large clusters of furniture scatter around the area.
Bar Area Edit
- 2 cabinets are located behind the bar.
- 1 coin and 1 Large Coin spawns on the counter (see notes below).
- Pistol ammunition spawns above the shelf behind the TV.
- A Bat has a chance of appearing behind the bar on the left side.
Balcony Area Edit
- 3 coins spawn near the balcony on the table with Mahjong tiles.
- 1 crate is located under the balcony
- The high density of scattered furniture can complicate stealth or combat when monsters are present.
- The light at the center of the room will recover the player's sanity similar to light switches and fire pits.
- Players can stand on top of the shelf above the bar making it impossible for enemies to fight back.
- Players can stand on top of the curtain rods above the windows to avoid enemies.
- A Large Coin can be found on the counter at the bar with the same size as a small coin.
- Interacting with the Mahjong table in any way causes the tiles to create excessive amounts of noise, however, enemies don't seems to be drawn to these sounds.
- Players can open the cabinets on the wrong side and loot the contents through the walls.
- Enemies will frequently walk through the counter, shelf and walls near the bar when chasing the player.